Sunday, December 4, 2011

Been a While

A lot has happened since the last post. My husband came back, we celebrated my son's 2nd birthday, and then we moved a few states away. Now we're in a house, partially settled, and trying to get back into our usual routine and get unpacked before Christmas comes.

My daughter is coming up on 5 in a short few months and so we're doing her party at the zoo. We got a year-long membership (that will pay for itself on our next visit!) and I have to book her party first week of January to ensure we get the day & time we want. It's a minimum of 10 persons for the party and a max of 24. I have the guest list already planned out and the party itself is going to run a few hundred dollars but it'll be the first one she really remembers so it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment